Old World Naturals Uncured Skinless Beef Franks
with scallions and sriracha mayo
|Uncured Skinless Beef Franks
|hot dog buns
|fresh pinapple cored, chopped, and grilled
|sriracha hot sauce
|scallion thinly sliced
TO MAKE THE SRIRACHA MAYO: Stir the MAYO, SRIRACHA, and LEMON JUICE together until well mixed and let chill in the refrigerator until you’re ready to assemble your franks.
PREP, GRILL, AND ASSEMBLE:
- Core your PINEAPPLE and chop into long spears. Also, thinly chop your SCALLIONS and set aside.
- After properly preheating your grill, use tongs to place BEEF FRANKS on the grill perpendicular to your grill grates and grill your franks over medium heat.
- Place PINEAPPLE spears on the grill over medium heat and turn every few minutes until all sides are grilled. Remove from grill and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- When your franks are almost done, place your BUNS face down on the grill and heat for no more than a minute.
- To assemble, place each perfectly grilled beef frank in a toasted bun, drizzle with sriracha mayo, top with chopped pineapple, and garnish with scallions and a dash of paprika.